Room assignments will be made throughout the summer and your Residence Director will notify you.
NOTE: Roommate names cannot be shared for reasons of confidentiality.
Rooms include: Desk and chair, twin bed and mattress, closet, shelving, mirror, free wi-fi internet connection.
WHAT TO BRING
- twin bedding set
- shower supplies: towels, toiletries
- laundry bag or basket and soap
- garbage can
- USB/external hard drive for backup
- surge protector
- winter clothing
- sticky tack OR 3M removable adhesives
- school supplies
- floor/desk fans (optional)
- mini fridge - max size 4.4 cubic ft. (optional)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Weapons, firearms or any look-alike weapons
- A/C units or space heaters
- Halogen lamps, candles, incense
- Alcohol, drugs, or tobacco products
- Tacks, nails, screws
- Unwholesome media
- Microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, hot pots, popcorn poppers, or electric grill/griddles, or any other appliances (except mini fridge and small electric kettle)
Washers and dryers are located in each dorm and the cost of usage is covered by dorm fees.
You must register your vehicle if you are living in dorm.
Register early to avoid the waiting list for electrical spots.
In the case of a lost dorm room key, contact your Residence Director.
Minor issues: contact your Residence Director
Major/urgent issues: contact email@example.com or 306.756.3327
Check-in day specifics: Be sure to stop at the Community Students station.
Food options: Community students are welcome to purchase meal plans or packages at the dining hall, buy from the Crossroads or Subway. All other grocery needs can be met in Moose Jaw. The main grocery stores are Co-op Marketplace, Real Canadian Superstore, and Safeway.
Lunch space: Commuter lunch space is available in the Den – ask about it when you check in.
DINING OPTIONS IN CARONPORT:
Dining Hall - meals can be purchased at the door (door prices)
Crossroads Cafe in the Academic Complex - soup and sandwich options
Subway Restaurant at The Point - service centre near the highway